Close
Your name
Reciver's e-mail address
Message
 
Number of visitors since launch: 16777215 Română | English

  • Print this page
  • Increase text size
  • Decrease text size
Public Works » Thermal Rehabilitation Programme

Thermal Rehabilitation Programme

The Thermal Rehabilitation Program addresses to the owners` associations that want to increase the energy performance of the housing blocks built on the basis of a project elaborated in the period 1950-1990, regardless of their heating system.

The thermal rehabilitation consists of:
  • thermal insulation of the external walls of the block;
  • replacement of the windows of the block and of the existent exterior doors with qualitatively superior ones, which will better insulate each room;
  • thermal and hydro-insulation of the roofs or the terrace / thermal insulation of the floor over the last level, if the building has a truss roof;
  • thermal insulation of the floor over the basement, if ground floor apartments are provided in the block`s design;
  • dismantling the installations and equipment located on the façades and the terrace of the housing block as well as re-installing them after the end of the thermal insulation works;
  • restoring works for the finishing of the envelope.

Depending on the results of the technical expert`s report and the energy audit done on the block, the following can be added to these works:
  • repairs to the construction elements which pose potential danger of detachment and / or affect the functionality of the housing block;
  • intervention works on the distribution installation of the thermal agent for heating the common parts of the housing block.

The main objectives of the national thermal rehabilitation programme are:
  • to improve hygiene and thermal comfort conditions;
  • to reduce heat loss and energy consumption;
  • to reduce maintenance costs for heating and hot water for consumption;
  • to reduce pollutant emissions generated by energy production, transport and consumption.

Why invest in the thermal rehabilitation of a building?
There are very many arguments that plead for the thermal rehabilitation of the block where you live. Here are a few of them:
  • lower bills for house utilities, thermal energy, due to a significant decrease in heat losses and, accordingly, in consumption;
  • improvement of comfort in your apartment;
  • increase of the value of your apartment.

How much does thermal rehabilitation cost?
The owners association pays 20% of the total cost of the rehabilitation works. The remaining 80% is provided from the state and the local budgets.

The 20% of the total rehabilitation work costs is divided among all owners, each having a share, depending on each owner`s undivided share. If the association, one or more owners cannot pay their part of the duties, the local city hall can cover the partial or full costs and can decide how it will later recover the amount of money.

80% of the thermal rehabilitation cost is provided as follows: 50% from the state budget, through the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, within the limit of the funds approved yearly for the Thermal rehabilitation programme and 30% from the local budget, within the limits of the funds approved yearly for the Thermal rehabilitation programme.

According to the Order nr.1032 / 16.02.2010 approving the Multiannual national programme regarding the enhancement of the energy performance of housing blocks, with funding in 2010, the total funds allocated to the administrative and territorial units in 2010 is 150,000,000.00 lei.

For further information on this matter, please visit the website of the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, www.mdrt.ro.

Here you can find the Order nr.1032 / 16.02.2010 approving the Multiannual national programme regarding the enhancement of the energy performance of housing blocks, with funding in 2010, the synoptic table of the funds allocated to the administrative-territorial units in 2010 and the list of buildings included in Multiannual national programme regarding the enhancement of the energy performance of housing blocks, with funding in 2010.

(actualizat: 23-02-2010)

Attached files

Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism | 17, Apolodor St. Latura Nord, sector 5 | Phone: 037 211 14 09 | e-mail: info@mdrt.ro

This site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6 at a resolution of 1152x864